Link Clean Up – Medium
For websites that have a history of Webmaster warning or penalty, Link Cleanup Medium is hassle-free and provides up to 7,500 historical backlinks and a removal of 600 links.
Link Cleanup: For 7,500 links or less
Reconsideration Requests: One request
- One reconsideration request on website penalty after link detox.
- We analyze all active backlinks and create a thorough audit, identifying all toxic backlinks and domains that must be removed.
- Reach out to all domain webmasters in your toxic backlink portfolio and request the removal of said links.
- We use the Google Disavow tool for links that are not removed through manual outreach within 30 days.
- Includes Google Search Console setup (if needed), Link Assessment Report, Link Removal Report, Content Quality Evaluation, On-Page Testing and Google On-Page Violation Testing.
1. How can I know if my site needs a link clean up? When should I propose to have a link clean up?
- We recommend that you have a link clean up when you suspect an algorithmic penalty and if there are unnatural links warning.
- Check your Google Search Console regularly to see if you have any penalty.
2. How soon can I recover from a Google penalty?
- Unfortunately, the time frame of your Google penalty recovery depends on your case. Some sites are able to recover from a Google penalty in mere weeks while others take years to clean their backlink portfolio and eventually be able to lift Google’s penalty.
3. What is disavow?
- A disavow is the removing of toxic links in your website.
- Google allows webmasters to submit a disavow list. These are normally links that you have already reached out to but are unresponsive to your request to take down the offending link.
4. What is involved in a link cleanup campaign?
- Link Cleanups involve emailing webmasters of sites with the offending parties and then working with Google to remove the links or reduce the links from websites that are unresponsive. For a lot of sites, this entails sending thousands of emails to take down links created from bad SEO.